Thank you for taking the time to invest in your future by applying for one of the chamber's annual scholarships.
This year the Tecumseh Chamber of Commerce is giving 2 deserving recipients a $500 scholarship. One $500 scholarship for the Anna Marie Brown (female) & one $500 scholarship for the Wendell Hey (male.)
If selected by our committee, the student will be given an award letter to bring back to our office at a later date and submit their award letter with their official college transcript showing the successful completion of their first semester with a minimum 2.0 gpa.
Selection is based on achievement, citizenship and school support.
ALL SUBMISSIONS NEED TO BE FINALIZED AND SUBMITTED ONLINE OR IN PERSON NO LATER THAN MARCH 31ST, 2022 BY 3PM.
General guidelines are:
* Student exhibits academic achievement
* Students exhibits exemplary behavior in and around school.
* Student is active in a campus organization such as Spanish Club, Beta Club, Mu Alpha Theta, Spirit Club, class offices, etc. or an extra-curricular activity such as athletics, band, vocal music, FFA, FCCLA, etc. or is an active volunteer at the Tecumseh Chamber of Commerce.
Students applying for the Tecumseh Chamber of Commerce's Anna Marie Brown & Wendell Hey Scholarships must be willing to:
* Attach an official transcript from the high school.
* Complete the online application or download the application to print and mail by clicking here.
* Provide contact information for each club, extra-curricular activity and/or all other organization involvement.
* Attach a one page essay explaining student's future career goals, personal expectations and how college work will enhance those goals.
* Prepare 3-5 sentences that state how important local chambers are to their communities and how vital it is to become involved in your local chamber.